Learn project management tools and skills that can be applied immediately to your projects! Develop the mindset, skillset, and toolset to consistently deliver successful projects to completion. Victoria Durden from Columbia University HR will lead this session.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
- Create a well-defined project scope statement
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Create a clear communication plan around their project that includes regular project status reports and project changes