Welcome to the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory Geochemistry seminar series calendar!
The Geochemistry seminars for Fall 2021 will be a mix of both virtual and in person! In-person seminars will be held in the Comer Seminar Room (Lamont Campus) on Wednesdays at 2:00 PM (EST). All seminars will be live streamed via zoom. See here for the shuttle bus schedule between the Lamont and Morningside campuses.
- September 22nd, Chen Zhu, Indiana University, Darcy Lecture Series speaker
- September 29th, Val Bennington, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- October 6th, Phoebe Lam, University of California Santa Cruz
- October 13th, Matt Jeram, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- October 18th, Michelle Guitard, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- October 27th, TBD
- November 3rd, Bob Newton and Ben Bostick, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- November 10th, Luke Schiferl, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- November 17th, Stephen Cox, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- November 24th, No meeting, Happy Thanksgiving!
- December 1st, Kaustubh Thirumalai, University of Arizona
- December 8th, Lydia Bailey, University of Arizona
If you want to join the after-seminar meeting with the speakers, or have any questions, comments, or seminar suggestions, please contact the seminar coordinators:
Craig Connolly - [email protected]
Oana Dumitru - [email protected]
Annie Leal - [email protected]
Tess Walther - [email protected]